Monday, January 11, 2010

Coron, Philippines



Jolene and I decided to head south for the winter instead of braving the winter weather like we did last year. It was a great choice. We stayed 7 days in Coron, Philippines. We made a total of 15 dives in and around WWII Japanese Cargo and War Ships sunk by U.S. Planes. The Bridge, Cabins, Boiler Room and Turrets were still intact on some of the ships. Jolene got her longest (41 min Bottom Time) and deepest dives (118 ft) on the trip. We also had time to tour the town, try some local grub and ride horses through the Jungle. It was a great trip. We are trying get back into gear at Home in Korea while planning our next vacation (only 2 months away). Love you all and hope you have a Happy New Year.














3 comments:

jim and trin said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm sooo glad! And, your pictures are just amazing- now I want to go too!

Rosalyn said...

I am so jealous of those dives. Sound amazing!

Unknown said...

your trip to the philippines looked amazing... I can't wait to hear about the next big trip, you guys are so awesome, but I def can't wait for you to come back to CA! xoxo